Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Day Got All Tangled

Since I feel like I don't have a whole lot of time to devote to just focusing on my wonderful son I decided that the week of Spring Break was going to be spent of things that he would enjoy. We made plans on Monday with my sis-in-law Sarah and her boys to go to the zoo and enjoy the new elephant exibit, but alas the weather did not cooperate. So instead...
I took Kashton to the dollar movies and we saw Tangled. It was his second time seeing it but my first. I really enjoyed it and for the most part he did a good job. He always has to have popcorn and a drink when we go to the movies but this time I brought candy for him as well. He seemed to really enjoy this addition. I even taught him how to use his licorice as a staw in his soda.
When we got home we spent the rest of the day playing candy land and wrestling with daddy. This is by far daddies favorite past time, he can not get enough Kashton wrestle time.



1 comment:

jessica&john.com said...

It sounds like a perfect day. Dad's must have a wrestling gene in them. John loves it too.