Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cotton Candy and Rainbow Snowcones

Kashton has been telling me for weeks that he wants to play soccer in the circus when he grows up. That and being a super hero is pretty much all he ever talks about. So when I found out that the circus was in town I jumped at the chance to take him. He loved the clowns and the acrobats the most. I am sure that he would have loved the tigers but we were so far away he couldn't see them.


When I was little I remember getting cotton candy and rainbow snowcones at the circus so I had to get him one of each. He wasn't a big fan of the cotton candy but he sure did love the snowcone.

During intermission Kashton rode on an elephant. Since that was pretty much the greatest thing that had ever happened to him he was done after. We went straight home and told daddy all about our fun time at the circus. He keeps telling me that he can't wait to go to the circus with his Grandma the next time its here. At least he enjoyed himself.

2 comments:

Our story said...

looks like so much fun.miss you!

jessica&john.com said...

I am missing your posts! This looked like kid heaven!