Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy Day and No Camera

Wednesday of spring break we had all sorts of fun and so of coarse I forgot to put my memory card back in my camera. We started out the day at the Jump Zone with Rissy, Braxton, Avery and baby Ian. The Jump Zone is a wonderful place that has a bunch of bounce houses that kids can just run around and go crazy on. And boy did Kashton go crazy. From there we went to Kashtons first dentist appointment, it went really well and not only does Kashton have great teeth but he acted like a big boy in the chair too. His reward was going to Chic-Fil-A to eat and play in their playplace. We were there for a good long time and he still wanted more so it was home and to the park for Kashton and daddy.

Kite flying &
Playing in the back yard.
Followed by some BBQ and family time made this a greally great day for the whole family. I am so greatful that I get to spend some time this week with my wonderful little boy and my amazing husband. I don't know what I would do without them.

1 comment:

Our story said...

He is so cute.I love his serious face.