Friday, January 14, 2011

So Much Christmas So Little Us Part 2


Christmas this year was quite the extravaganza. Before we even left for Utah we had Christmas with Mike's parents. Kashton got a lot of fun things from them including a Buzz Lightyear snuggie and I got a Kindle from Mike. That was all I wanted for Christmas this year. In Utah we got to enjoy all my family traditions. It was a great Christmas.


Christmas Eve at my Grandpa and Grandma Bishops house where there was great food and lots of fun family time. I have missed my grandparents and aunts, uncles and cousins and it was so great to catch up.


We went back to my parents house and opened our Christmas Eve presents which included PJ's, slippers, books, movies and for Kashton a stuffed Grinch since all season long he had made me call him the Grinch.

Christmas morning we woke up and were ready to run down stairs and see what Santa had brought. And boy was he generous this year. Kashton got way to much and everyone seemed so happy with their haul this year. Kashton actually looked at every present and told us all what it did and that it was exactly what he wanted.
I don't know if you can tell that Kashton got spoiled or not but this is my parents extra bedroom covered in all of Kashtons presents.

Christmas night we went to my Grandpa Dee and Grandma Audrey's house for a Japanese Christmas. Every year my wonderful Grandma shows us the different traditions of Christmas around the world. We had a lot of wonderful food and we got to meet my cousins new baby A'Mya.
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Not just the presents but the time spent with family and the traditions. I missed Christmas with my family last year and this so made up for it.

1 comment:

Jennifer Brammer said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I'm glad you were able to go out there! And, yes, it sure does look like Kashton was very blessed this year! ;)