Monday, January 24, 2011

Sledding

We got to go sledding while we were in Utah. Kashton loves the snow after the little taste that he got in Oklahoma last year so he was all ready. When Mike was getting his snowboard ready for the trip Kashton couldn't stop talking about buying a snowboard just like his daddy's. So with the money that he got for Christmas from his Great Grandpa and Grandma he bought himself a snowboar.

This was about the most standing up that we got out of him on his snowboard.

My mom and dad and Brynlee came with us sledding too. I felt bad cause Kashton got cold fast so they drove all the way up the mountin for about 30 mins of sledding.


My bestie best Ellie and her son Colin got to come too. Kashton and Colin are the same age and they could not be more oposite.

After a few times down the hill with me or Mike, Kashton decided that he was all ready to go down by himself and spent the rest of the day speeding down the hill.
The other morning we woke up to snow (and by snow I really mean frost and ice). I told Kashton to go look out the window because there was snow on the ground. He came back in and told me "Mom, snow is not fun unless there is mountains because how am I supposed to go snowboarding". So I guess we are just going to have to move to Utah so he can have his mountains.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So cute! I am OBSESSED with your family picture! Where are you in this pic? It's amazing. You all look great and Kashton's expression is priceless!