Sunday, January 9, 2011

So Much Christmas So Little Us Part 1

So this year I would like to blog enough to actually be able to make a blog book, so I am going to document as much as I can, starting with Christmas and our vacation to Utah.

We got to Utah on the Wednesday before Christmas but we got there really late so we just caught up with my parents and went to bed. We decided on Thursday to go see the lights at temple square, and so did everyone in Utah. It was very busy and very pretty and while Kashton's teeth chattered and he said he wasn't cold we enjoyed the sights and the company.



Time spent with my wonderful siblings is the best.

Family picture minus dad since he was taking the picture.

Since we are all couples Brynlee decided that Kashton would be her couple. They spent a lot of time together.
After the lights we went to dinner and had some fun with my family.

2 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

Love it!
And I'm excited for you to post more!! ;)

Our story said...

I am excited to see you blog more too.It's my only way to keep updated on you while you are gone.Way cute birthday party ideas for Kashton's party.