Monday, July 11, 2011

Is This Mothers Day?

Mike and Kashton tried to make mothers day as wonderful as possible for me this year despite the fact that I spent most of my day doing homework. We went to church, I came home and studied.


We gardened and planted our new flowers, I went in and studied.

We spent time as a family, I studied studied studied.



We went to G.G.'s house and helped her celebrate her birthday and mothers day. And I spent the whole time studying. But Kashton told me days before that I had to stay away on mothers day so that he could make me a surprise. He said that he wanted to give me play doh like his favorite. So he gave me play doh. Mike kept Kashton away from me while I studied which helped me out a lot. And Kashton and I sang "Lean On Me" on Glee Karaoke which made my whole day even better. All in all it was a day of studying and feeling very loved.









No comments: