Thursday, July 28, 2011

But I Want To Live At the Waterpark

This summer I got a season pass to White Water Bay here in Oklahoma City. The only waterpark that Kashton had been to was when we went to Great Wolf Lodge last year so being at a large outdoor waterpark was very exciting to him the first time. He wanted to run around and look at everything.








This is the kiddie part of the park and where we spend most of our time.

Kashton's favorite slide is the whale slide because his head doesn't go under water and he really does not like that.



When I told Kashton that it was time to leave he cried and told me that he just wanted to live at the water park. I tried to explain the logistics of water park living and told him that when it got really hot or really cold that it would be miserable to live there but he just would not hear of leaving.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Logistics just do not matter to a kids who wants to live at a water park. Glad he had fun.

jessica&john.com said...

I am with Kashton. After moving to Houston, I want to live at a waterpark too.
I love his shades.