Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers day

I had the greatest mother's day. I got to spend all day with my boys and even got some flowers and cards. It is great to be a mom and it is even better to be a mom on mother's day.

Kashton gave his grandma her flowers and when he was done he looked at me like I did a good job mom.

He also gave me my flowers, and then wouldn't let go after.

I got a card and a present from my in-laws. It was very nice of them. And my mom and dad bought me a plane ticket to come and visit them for mother's day! YAY!

2 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

happy mothers day!
cute skirt! where did you get it? cant wait till we see you and kashton!

Cheryl Bishop said...

only one one week left, till I get to see you and Kashton. He is the cutest. The flowers look nice, did Kashton ever give them up? Love you two!!!!