Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Funny funny kid

My son makes me laugh every day. He is the funniest little boy that I know. These are just a few of the funny things that he has done lately that I had my camera ready for.


We were watching a movie as a family and Kashton decided the most comfortable spot would be atop the laundry baskets. He got up there and his own and stayed there for most of the movie.

We have been trying to get rid of Kashtons binki so whenever he finds one he doesn't want to give it up, not even for his second favorite thing his sippy cup.

First time Kashton has fallen aleep without the assistance of someone holding him and he has his hand in a Cheese Nips box. If you knew how obsessed his is with Cheese Nips you would see the humor.

His ball machine uses air to pop the balls out, he was playing the other day and took all the balls out and just let the wind blow in his hair.

He picked up the camera, handed it to me and said CHEESE. He wouldn't stop making that face (his silly cheese face) until I took the picture.



6 comments:

Our story said...

How funny! He is too cute. I am counting down the days till you are here!!

*The Hales Family* said...

He looks so much bigger then even just 2 months ago

Ashley said...

He is HUGE! I love all the pics and it looks like you are having a blast-ie with your cute little family. I am so excited for you!!

Blake B said...

Kashton is so funny! I look at his pictures often, he makes my day. We can't wait till you are here (only 3 more days). We love you guys! SEE YOU SOON.

Blake B said...

The last comment was your mom not Blake. I don't know how to change the blakebishop thing

Lisa said...

That binky/sippy cup picture is still making me laugh!