Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Medieval Fair

Mike, Kashton and I went to the Medieval fair this weekend. There were many many weird people. We walked around for about two hours and didn't even realize that it had been that long. Kashton loves being around people so it was great fun for him. Plus there were dogs everywhere and Kashton loves to bark at dogs. Mike and I loved looking at all the weirdos in the weird (and I mean very weird) costumes.




This was one of the only small dogs, a lot of mastives and other large dogs wondered around.
I put the mask on myself and he wanted it on him, he was laughing and laughing with it on.

It was really windy and warm out so Kashton kept wanting to drink Mikes drink.

This is Kashton and Mike watching the jousters. The wind was so bad that he couldn't even fully open his eyes.

There was a pirate ship that you could pay to have them kidnap your loved ones and make them walk the plank.

No comments: