Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day With Daddy

Mike works 4 10's instead of 5 8's so we get to have 3 days a week with daddy. His day off this week was Tuesday and the weather was really nice so we decided to go to KIDSPlay park. Mike helped build it when he was in High School and we had a lot of fun. We were the only people at the park for a while and Kashton got to wander and have fun.




Kashton and his daddy walking into the park.

Big boy slide.

My two cute boys.

Kashton is so strong. He was hanging on the monkeybars all by himself.


4 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

wow. he is strong!
hope things are going well! thanks for the updates!!

Ashley said...

I LOVE all of your cute posts. Kashton is HUGE!! What a handsome Easter outfit. I love it.

We'll let you know when baby boy comes...8 days left!

Our story said...

That park looks like lots of fun. I wish Tim had 3 days off.

Cheryl Bishop said...

Kashton looks so big! I love the picture of Mike and him walking away. Can I get copies of those pictures? Is he really hanging by himself? He is so strong must be taking after his grandma (haha).