Tuesday, September 16, 2008

STENGTH

I am going to find my strength. This last month has been very hard for me between leaving my husband and moving to a new state, putting Kashton in daycare has been one of the hardest things for me to do ever because I become riddled with guilt. I have decided that I can't focus on the negative. I will never make it. I am going to take this time to become the strongest best mother that I can be. The strongest best person that I can be. I will gather my friends and family around me and learn to love myself as much as I expect someone to love me. I will take my son by the hand and lead him through life with my head held high and my heart full of love and show him that he can be a strong, smart, successful person just by being hmself. I hope that my life works out the way that I have planned but if not then I will push through and realize that I and the lord are all that I need to make it through.

5 comments:

Suzi said...

I am sorry you are going through a rough time. You are strong. I grew up with you and I know you can do it!

Randi said...

Brooke, you are one of the strongest girls I know, you will get through this. Everything happens for a reason. Kashton is so lucky to have you as his mommy! Call me anytime girl :-)
XOXOXO

Warner Fam said...

Let me wipe away my tears!! I am so sorry that you are going through this. If you ever need anything let me know. Hey I saw Kashton and your mom tonight at the Treehous gym. She said you were working. We should get together sometime with Kara!! Always know that you are not alone.

CoLiE-O said...

girl- you can do it! you are already an incredible person and mother! the Lord gives us trials so we can become stronger. and by the sounds of it, you already are. hang in there. i am here for you! i have tried to call you a few times but no answer (didnt leave a message) so call me!

Lisa said...

Sorry you are going through a hard time right now. But I already think that you are incredibly strong for making the decisions you had to make for yourself and your son. You are an incredible strength to him, and he will grow to be a great man!