Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Barnum and Bailey

I can remember as a kid going to the circus with my parents. It has always been one of those fun things that suck out in my mind. So whenever the opportunity comes along to take Kashton I jump at it. The week after we got back from our vacation Barnum and Bailey was in town. I plucked up some tickets and took Kashton downtown for a little taste of The Greatest Show on Earth. We went to another circus months before and he was not entertained but at the Barnum and Bailey circus he had full attention on the stage. His favorite part of the whole show was the motorcycles and the pirates that they had doing acrobat tricks. He is definitely a boy.


Getting ready for the show to start.


Kashton's excitment as the tricks and amazing feats were being performed. He just could not believe his little excited eyes.


Rainbow snowcones were one of my favorite things about the circus. Kashton enjoyed the syrup but didn't really touch the ice.


Kashton liked the motorcycles so much that the motorcycle light up toy was his trinket of choice. We left a few minutes before the show was over missing the crowds and feeling more then fulfilled by our time spent at The Greatest Show on Earth!

1 comment:

Our story said...

Looks like a fun summer.When we went the bikes were Talan's favorite too and he picked that same toy.I love the circus.I was sad we didn't make it this year.