Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Neighborhood Block Party

During the week of Easter I tried to do as much with Kashton as my school schedual would allow. I still had a lot to do the week of Easter but I did not want to let Kashton down. The first thing we did to celebrate the holiday was head to a block party at the park down the street.



Before we left the house I wanted a picture of the two of us because we never get pictures together. We sure do love each other.

He did really well on the relay course. He even did okay at waiting in line for the relay course. After making it to the top of the "rock wall" he slid down the big slide with glee.

This is the second time we have gone to a block party at this park and both times he had to have a spiderman face. Superman with a Spiderman face, can you tell that he really likes super heroes?


We waited in line for a balloon animal for a good 45 mins. I was ready to leave but even after waiting this whole time Kashton was excited and laughed the whole time the clown made his sword.

1 comment:

jessica&john.com said...

My baby already loves Spidey. Boys will be boys. Cute pic of the two of you! I love your hair.