Friday, November 6, 2009

Tonighs Gonna Be a Good Night

We had a fun family night tonight!! It all started with a package from my mom with a SUPER KASHTON cape and a pirate ship, Kashton ran around the house for hours. Then it was time as a family and dinner at Chili's.


While I was opening the package Kashton was saying Yippee yippee suprise suprise

Running around in his super Kashton cape ready for everything!

While we waited for dad to finish his tile job we played in the leaves for a while, Kashton loves to run through them and shout leaves leaves.

Waiting for dinner at Chili's




4 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

I'm glad you guys got to have a fun night! That's great! I didn't know you have a blog! Thanks for commenting on mine! Now I can follow yours! ;) Cute family!

Jac Bishop said...

kashton is getting so grown up. I am glad he liked the cape. I love and miss you guys so much!!!!!

Jac Bishop said...

The last comment was from your mom, I don't know how to do the comment from me.

Lisa said...

I love "super Kashton"! He is getting so big and he is adorable!