Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blake's Wedding

My little brother (who I swear is still only 16 but is really 23) got married earlier this month to Jaclyn (who is like another sister to me). The wedding was wonderful and it was a great reason to visit Utah and my family again. I told Kashton that we were going to go to the temple where Jesus is and he told me Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. He just knows. Anyway it was wonderful.


Blake and Jac just coming out of the Temple.


Kashton ran right up to them when they walked out. No one else was around and as soon as he realized that everyone was looking at him he got all shy.



Kashton didn't want to take his picture with all of the nieces and nephews so he fought it the whole time.

Kashton got to wear read shoes just like Blake






2 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

yay for updates! what a beautiful couple! and kashton- what a stud!

Heather said...

I just had one of those moments where I realize how old I really am. I saw the title and thought, um isn't he only 12. Congratulations to him and his bride. What a beautiful couple.