Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 8 in UTAH

Tuesday was a really great friends day. We went up to Ellie's house and played for hours (she also did my hair Thanks Ellie) then at 6 we had dinner with a whole group of friends, all that I have known since I was young.

Kashton playing B-Ball with his friend Collin.

Kashton playing with Collin's toys while Collin took a nap and I enjoyed time with Ellie.

Dinner at Zuppa's (my favorite place in the world to eat) with Leslie, Nikki, Lisa, Nicole, Marci, Kara and Talan.

2 comments:

Kas said...

Oh man, this makes me feel 13 again :) How are you? I can't believe we're all grown up and married with kids now! Remember "Now and Then" days?

Our story said...

Thanks,I stole the picture. And um...I decided it's time for you to come back home to Utah.Just an FYI.