Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday

Kashton's birthday is coming up and it is making me a little sad. I want my baby to stay a baby and he is growing up so fast. I think I will just skip his birthday this year and he will have to stay an infant forever, he can't become a toddler if he doesn't have a birthday right? I am very excited for his first Halloween because he is going to be a golfer and he is so very cute, so I think we will just celebrate Halloween every year and not his birthday and then he wont ever grow up. Oh.... I was just told that isn't how it works, that is a bummer. Well I guess we will celebrate then. His birthday is on November 12th (only 3 weeks away) and we are going to have a party on November 15th. It should be tons o fun.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I can't belive he is going to be 1! It seems like you were just pregnant!

*The Hales Family* said...

yipee...I am not the only one that was dreading saying goodbye to the first year! then again...you and I also cry during disney movies...so maybe we are just a little sensitive